Welcome to the Jobs Dashboard
General Employment Opportunities
My name is Ashok Upreti, I am currently residing in Harrisburg & serving our community doing small businesses within the community. I’m looking for a part-time female server/cashier for weekends, they must be Nepali speaking & fluent in English. If anyone is interested or looking for employment, please let us know.
Age must be 21 or above.
KMK Staffing Agency is a community-grown Staffing Agency. If you are looking for a job here is their contact information:
Address: 4510 Derry St Rear, Harrisburg, PA 17111
BCH Employment Opportunities
Job Title: Executive Director
Reports to: Board of Directors
Supervises: Project Coordinator, Interviewers, and all paid and/or volunteer staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Health and Human Services, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience working within the nonprofit sector, including supervising staff and working with a Board of Directors, and general knowledge of community-based organizations and the public service sector.
- Good oversight of the budget and working knowledge of nonprofit fiscal management, including accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration, and to direct other project team members in an effort to meet the goals and objectives of the project.
- Organizational skills and the ability to work towards the big picture while paying attention to project tasks, measures, and deliverables.
- Experience in fundraising and grant writing to generate initial operating capital.
- Demonstrated ability in public speaking, written and oral communication, and interpersonal relations.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversight of the programs
- Supervise program coordinators and directors
- Attend board meetings and present the annual operating budget and answer questions posed by the board members in a professional manner
- Work with a grant writer to develop programs and policies
- Work with board chair and BCH staff in the overall development and growth of the staff and organization
Leadership and Communication
- Build and support collaborations as appropriate among internal and external organizations to meet project timelines and deliverables.
- Work with project team members, board, staff, and volunteers to be on top of the Mass Humanities work plan.
- Consult with Project Scholars and Project Consultants on all aspects of the project as needed.
- Collaborate with Project Scholars to implement the “humanities” themes of the project.
- Supervise Project Coordinator, Interviewers, and all paid staff and approve their time sheets.
- Promote project awareness and visibility through a variety of forums, including public speaking, media (radio, television, newspapers, magazines and others), and other means of communication as needed.
Operations and Finance
- Ensure the implementation of project and procedures established by Mass Humanities.
- Approve expenditures within project-approved budget and guidelines.
- Oversee information systems development and maintenance, including project database.
- Maintain organizational compliance with funders and government agencies.
- Hold regular meetings with Project Treasurer and Project Coordinator to go over project expenses and create a system to track and maintain a neat, clean, and accurate budget to report to the board and funder.
- Responsible for the direction of the overall implementation, reporting, and evaluation in accordance with funder’s expectations.
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate paid staff and volunteers.
- Review paid staff and volunteers, including monitoring and evaluating performance.
- Support and provide guidance to the organizational team structure and the development of leadership among paid staff and volunteers.
- Work with the Board of Directors in developing, implementing, and monitoring personnel policies to ensure a positive and productive work environment.
- Report directly to the Board of Directors on all project-related initiatives.
- Work with the Board to develop strategic plans, policies, procedures, and priorities regarding personnel, finances, programmatic direction, and external relations.
- Meet with Board Chair on monthly basis to go through organizational matters.